Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
The Right Leadership Style For The Leader Of 21st Century
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- To learn positive habits to bring out the best from an individual
- To understand the concept and application of Leadership Styles
- To identify ways to continuously perform at the optimal level
- To build positive and long-lasting characteristics in the individuals
- To effectively develop an individual emotionally, physically and spiritually
This program aims to help the participants develop and adopt the right leadership styles that will propel them to greater heights in all areas of their life, molding them into more balanced and positive individuals. This program shall focus on the concept of enhancing the right leadership style for the right individual in order to bring out the best in him and the organization.
- Middle management
- Senior executives/executives
This program includes lectures, reading materials, case studies discussions, simulation exercises, presentation by participants. It is an interactive session which gives lots of room for participants to make the best of the program.
- In This Session, Discover The Distinguishing Features Of A Leader And What Are The Qualities Of An Effective Leader. Participants Will Also Have An Insight On How Integrated Leadership Should Be In Every Aspect Of An Organization To Ensure The Highest Level Of Satisfaction.
- In This Session, Participants Will Explore The Various Leadership Styles And Which Style Best Fits Their Personality And The Industry.
- In This Session, Participants Will Identify The Importance Of Identifying The Right Technique To Be Employed By The Leader Of The 21st Century In Bringing Out The Best In His Team.
- In This Session, Discover The Importance Of Delegating To Ensure That Your Resources Are Best Utilized Productively. It Is The Core Duty Of The Supervisor To Ensure Proper Delegation Takes Place To Ensure Overhead Costs At The Minimal For The Company
- Assessing The Need To Change In The Mindset Of People In Accepting The Importance To Take Ownership Of One’s Unit And To Comprehend, That Ultimately, The Bottom Line Of His Or Her Unit’s Performance Determines The Perks That Will Come Along. Participants Will Be Asked To Draw Out Action Plans On How To Execute Them In His Respective Unit.
- Participants Will Analyze The Importance Of Using Iceberg Strategies To Leverage On Key Strengths Of Their Team In Ensuring That The Corporate Excellence Of The Organization Is Optimized.
- Discover How Leaders Play An Important Role In Understanding The Team’s Issues And Emotional Problems. Participants Will Also Assess The Fundamental Problems In Human Relationships.
- Assessing Back The Importance Of Motivating Your Staff And Keeping Their Morale At The Highest Always. Participants Will Also Be Thought The Different Models Of Leadership And How This Key Unlocks The Problems Faced By Most Organizations Of Today.