Time & Stress Management
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Develop a time management system that works for you.
- Balance multiple priorities with ease and confidence
- Learn to recognize and make maximum use of your peak energy periods
- Improve efficiency in day-to-day tasks.
- Become more positive and gain a sense of accomplishment from your work
- Handle stressful situations easily with powerful coping techniques.
- Raise your self-esteem whilst you lower your blood pressure.
- Reduce stress in everyday life
- Learn to recognize causes and symptoms of stress.
- Be more positive and productive at work and at home
Who Should AttendThis workshop is for Executives, Managers, Supervisors and anyone who would like to use his or her time more productively and to improve their quality of life. It also provides guidance and offers specific ways to create a stress management program tailored to meet individual needs and to fit personal styles.
MethodologyThis workshop will include lectures, diagnostic activities, games, group discussions, exercises and individual reflection.
Managing Time : Self Evaluation
Concept Of Effectiveness And Efficiency At Work
Common Time Challenges : Internal And External
Calculating The $$ Value Of Your Time
Time Audit And Daily Log – Template
Goal Setting And Prioritizing
Pareto Principle Or 80 / 20 Rule
Time Pressures In A “Wired” Workplace