Understanding And Coaching Across Generations
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Learn what makes different generations tick
- Dispel myths and misconceptions
- Create a learning environment best suited for each generation
- Practice a tool to build positive relationships
- Earn the trust of each generation through Coaching
- Apply Coaching to change behavior without creating resentment
- Use rewards appropriate to each generation
- Resolve generational conflicts
- Develop positive cross-generation relationships
- Be a Coach in the workplace
Our workplace is a generational melting pot. You're probably managing Boomers, XS and Ys and ZS – all of whom have ingrained differences on important issues like company commitment, flexibility, rewards and change. As in any melting pot these differences can flair up into productivity-killing conflict or they can be blended to create an even more successful team. It's up to you.
This important two-day seminar will give you valuable insights into what makes each generation tick. You'll understand why one group values company loyalty while with another it's always "my first": why one is team oriented while the other is fiercely independent; why one works for rewards while another works only if the work is "interesting".
Based on this understanding you'll then learn how to get the most out of each group by using the appropriate motivation. You'll also see how turning the different attitudes and skills each generation brings to the table powerful performance drivers.
Finally, you'll learn to manage young, smart and brash employees who may wear flip-flops to the office or listen to iPod at their desk. This informative and entertaining program combines relationship building with psychological research on how to raise your awareness of generational issues and create better relationships with younger employees with coaching.
Geared towards all levels of staff in the organization. It is recommended that the actual work teams to attend as a group.
Group discussion, Real Corporate Case Studies / Psychological Research and Supervisory Coaching.
- Understand How Our Brain Perceive One Another
- Different Perceptions For Different Generations
- The Realities Of The World
- Why It’s Important To Meet The Needs Of Each Of The Four Generations
- Characteristics And Core Values Of The Four Generations In The Workforce Today
- What Motivates Each Generation
- The Major Factors That Influenced Each Generation
- Understand The Typical On-The-Job Clashes That Can Occur Between The Generations
- How It Can Hurt The Company’s Bottom Line When The Generations Don’t Get Along
- Resolving Conflicts Between The Generations
- Communication Between Generations
- Why Communication Is One Of The Key Elements Of Cross-Generational Management
- Why The One-Size-Fits-All Management Style Needs To Be Tossed Out The Window
- The Key Element In Coaching
- Listening Skills
- Powerful Questions That Inspire Actions.
- Discover How To Develop Meaningful / Engagement With Gen XS, Ys.
- Discover Ways To Infuse Meaning To Normal Day To Day Work / Projects For Gen-XS, Ys.
- Define, Design, Develop And Deploy A System Of Flexibility To Be Implemented In The Workplace
- Understand Their True Desire.
- Understand And Set Goals That Are Aligned With The Company.
- Discover Effective Ways Of Delivering Feedback And Connecting With Gen-XS,YS
- Creating A Positive Workplace With Validation / Affirmation
- Create A System Of Constant Evaluation For Gen-XS, Ys.