Understanding Financial Reporting Standards In Malaysia (Part 1)
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of financial reporting standards for an entity when it undertakes a share-based payment transaction. Know how to reflect in its profit or loss and financial position, the effects of share-based payment transactions, including expenses associated with transactions in which share options are granted to employees.
- Understand the criteria for selecting and changing accounting policies, together with the accounting treatment and disclosure of changes in accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and corrections of errors.
- Understand how to include foreign currency transactions and foreign operations in the financial statements of an entity and how to translate financial statements into a presentation currency.
This program is suitable for all Finance Directors, Managers, Accounts, Finance Executives and Administrators who are in need of updates on Malaysian accounting principles or professional and investors who are also the users of financial statements.
An interactive approach with lecturette, role-plays, case studies and activities in relation to topics discussed.
- Definition Of Share-Based Payment
- Recognition And Measurement
- Illustration – Recognition Of Employee Share Option Grant
- Measurement Guidance
- Modifications, Cancellations, And Settlements
- Key Definitions
- Selection And Application Of Accounting Policies
- Consistency Of Accounting Policies
- Changes In Accounting Policies
- Disclosures Relating To Changes In Accounting Policies
- Changes In Accounting Estimate
- Disclosures Relating To Changes In Accounting Estimate
- Disclosures Relating To Prior Period Errors
- Key Definitions
- Basic Steps For Translating Foreign Currency Amounts Into The Functional Currency
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Translation From The Functional Currency To The Presentation Currency
- Disposal Of A Foreign Operation