Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Understanding Six Sigma And Specific Tools
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
The most crucial and important part of the Six Sigma program is the commitment from management team. Although the initiative can be initiate by the top management, but it is always better and more effective if the senior and the middle management understands, aware and committed in implementing the initiative. Therefore, the leadership workshop to be conducted is targeting the management team.
The objective is to help management to understand the different approach of the program. It is important that the management team must be able to distinguish the different approach, so that the management will have the necessary knowledge and support for implementing the Six Sigma program. Furthermore, like any other initiative, tracking the progress of the initiative will help the management to coordinate and align the objective along the way. It will also focus on helping the management to understand their roles and responsibilities in driving the initiative as well as introduce some basic six sigma tools to the management team. At the end of day, a simulation game will be used to enhance the knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Recognize the important of Six Sigma in today competitive business environment.
- Recognize the approach and commitment to Six Sigma.
- Understand the Six Sigma journey and processes.
- Recognize the Leadership is pivotal to Six Sigma progress?
- Distinguish the important of the behavior as a Leader within a Six Sigma environment?
Management team and Six Sigma Deployment Team
Interactive lectures, interactive instruction and experimental learning
- The Six Sigma approach
- Six Sigma compare with other approaches such as Lean Six Sigma, TPM etc
- Driver Measure VS Result Metrix
- The Importance of Leadership in Lean Six
- Management System
- Quality System
- 5 Whys
- Process Mapping
- Process Capability
- Measurement System Analysis
- Mistake Proofing
- Hypothesis Analysis
- Design of Experience
- 5S + Safety etc