Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Verbal and Written Business English
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
· Being better able to grasp the mechanics and rules in communication
· Sharpening your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
· Knowing how to express oneself clearly, correctly and confidently
· Learning how to construct grammatically correct sentences
· Communicating effectively face to face
· Developing better written communication skills
· Being better able to read and understand English texts
· Conducting polite and confident telephone conversations
· Avoiding problems and pitfalls in the English language
Administration Personnel, Personal Assistants, New or Junior Executives, Clerical Officers, Secretaries, Office Assistants, Supervisors, Senior Clerks, and all who need to write for the office and or wish to improve their English skills.
Each lesson will comprise of in-class exercises. There are individual and group practical exercises where participants will engage in discussions, passing messages, listening and understanding, individual presentations, and also writing emails, letters, memos and simple notices.
· Vocabulary skills: Learning alternative words in spoken English
· Improving Your Vocabulary Power
· Improving students’ writing skills through the help of synonyms, antonyms & homophones.