Winning Them Over – Effective Communication And Relationship Building Skills
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to have effective communication
- Know what the biggest problem in communication is
- Learn how to listen actively; plus to clarify and verify
- Understand why people don’t communicate well and prevent misunderstanding
- Be aware of the barriers to effective communication
- Understand the “What, Why, Who, When, Where, How” concept in communication
- Learn how to give instructions correctly and ensure that others fully understand them
- Understand the various intelligences that Man is endowed with
- Understand why a high level of EI helps a person to become a natural leader
- Learn the various principles, ideas, and strategies you can use to raise your level of EI
- Discover what personality-type you are and how it affects the way you make decisions
- Find out how to ensure that you consistently practice and apply these principles
This three-day training program is designed to help putting Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence into action to enhance business, corporate and personal productivity and profitability.
Bad or ineffective communication, breakdown in communication, interdepartmental and intradepartmental conflicts – these are the main causes of lower productivity. The first order of the day, if you want to see an increase in productivity and a decrease in wastage, is to ensure that your personnel have the right attitude towards effective communication and the Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills needed to build relationships
EI is a synergistic combination of two “intelligences” – intrapersonal intelligence and interpersonal intelligence. The majority of people just need a little effort to raise their level of EI - this is possible because the information and skills are naturally available. All that is needed is an understanding and practice of the principles of EI.
This program is designed for Managers, Head of Department, Supervisors, Executives, Team Leaders and anyone who wants to master communication skills.
Level for Executive and above
This program is with a lot of participative - 30% expert input and 70% audience participation includes individual exercises, group exercises/discussions, peer-teaching activities, case studies, role-plays, role modeling, humor, kinesthetic exercises, super learning inducement/stress release exercises, subconscious-mind conditioning activities, music, and watching and discussing video clips. For maximum learning impact and retention, he uses techniques from the following adult learning processes, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Accelerated Learning, Competency-based training and development, Herrmann Brain Dominance Principle, and The Socratic Approach.
- WIIFM – The Personal Benefits Of Being A Great Communicator
- Problems Faced When Communicating With Other
- Why Are There Barriers?
- What Are The Barriers ?
- Case Studies On The Various Barriers
- Why People Get Angry?
- What You Should Do So As Not To Misunderstand Others
- How Not To Get Angry Easily
- MODULE 4 - COMMUNICATION IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Interdepartmental Communication
- Communicating With Internal And External Customers
- Communicating With Subordinates, Superiors, Peers, Vendors And Customers
- Examples Of Evaluation Situations
- The Sandwich Method Of Evaluation
- How To Be Assertive; Not Aggressive
- Role-Plays On Evaluation
- Listening Skills
- An Exercise In Not Listening
- Why Listening Is The Backbone Of The Communication Process?
- Tips On Active Listening
- How To's On Listening
- Role-Plays On Listening
- How To's On Clarifying And Verifying
- Various Methods Of Clarifying And Verifying
- Role-Plays On Clarification And Verification Skills
- How To's On Observing
- How To Identify Moods, Verify Them And Act On Them
- Role-Plays On Observing
- Tips On Questioning
- What, Who, Why, When, Where, How
- How To Make The Other Party Really Understand What You Say
- Role-Plays On Questioning
- Important Points About The Explaining Skill
- Tips For Successful Explanations
- Role-Plays On Explaining
- Why People Do What We Want Them To Do?
- People Respond To Benefits
- Examples Of Job Requests And What Personal Benefits They Derive
- Understanding EI (Emotional Intelligence)
- What Is “Intelligence”?
- Dr. Daniel Goleman On Video
- The Intrapersonal Intelligence Aspect Of EI
- Intrapersonal Intelligence – Ability To Be Aware Of, Recognize And Then Control Your Inner Emotions
- Before You Go Out To Conquer The World, Put Yourself In Order First
- How To Raise Your Self-Esteem, And Make All Your Dreams Come True
- The Various Proven Principles, Strategies And Ideas That Will Help You Reach Your Goals
- Why Most People Live Unfulfilled Lives?
- Why Most People Suffer From Low Self-Worth And Helplessness?
- How To Raise Your Self-Esteem?
- Proven Principles, Strategies, And Ideas To Help You Reach Your Goals.
- How To Stop "Kicking The Cat" When Something Happens
- Self-Talk - A Double Edged Sword
- Manage Self Being Proactive; Not Reactive
- What Is "Fear" And How To Manage It?
- Doing What You Say You Will Do
- Be True In Your Communication With Others
- Stop Pretending
- Be Proactive When Something Happens
- Unload Psychological Baggage
- Be Here, Be Now And Be Present For Others
- Have Empathy
- How To Have Empathy: Look At Life Through Other People’s Tainted Glass Reality
- Group Exercise : Think Of Two Persons You Respect Most
- Participants Discuss The Personal And Company Benefits Of Earning Other People’s S.T.A.R.
- How You Think And Make Decisions
- How Other People Think And Make Decisions
- Ned Herrmann And His Herrmann Brain Dominance Theory
- We Live In A Very Demanding World
- What Is Executive Stress?
- The Crippling Effects Of Stress
- Why Stress Happens
- Why The Human Physiology Is Not Created For Modern Air-Conditioned Living
- So, How Do I Reduce/Manage/Control Stress?
- The Fight Or Flight Syndrome
- How To Go Down To Alpha
- Introducing The Clinically Standardized Relaxation System
- What Happens When You Go Down To Alpha Level?
- FAQ's And Concerns On The Relaxation Exercise
- The Eight Strategies For Looking Through Other People's Tainted Glass
- Get Rid Of Your Own Tainted Glass (Your Prejudices)
- Realize That People Are Important
- Contain Your Anger, Because He Who Angers You Conquers You
- Realize That People Have The Right To Make Mistakes
- Don’t CCC -- Condemn, Criticize, Comment Negatively
- Realize That It’s Easy To Misunderstand, Difficult To Understand. So Seek First To Understand
- Do Unto Others, As They Would Want You To Do Unto Them
- Realize That You Can Communicate Without Opening Your Mouth
- Creating A Trust Bank
- I Like You Because …
- Action Plan
- How To Ensure That You Consistently Practice And Apply These Principles