Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Writing Effective Letters And Emails
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Improve their skills in writing clear and concise letters and emails.
- Apply the main rules of good business writing.
- Structure their writing logically using the 4 steps to any type of letter and email.
- Use plain English to ensure that their messages are read, understood and get results.
- Compose effective letters and emails.
- Develop their individual styles in writing effective letters and emails.
As an Executive in an organization, skilled written communication is a trait you require to support your managers in dealing with the many letters and emails received from clients and business associates.
In this 2-day workshop, we will show you how to organize your words and thoughts on paper, structure your messages logically, present your documents attractively and improve on the style, language and tone in your written communication in English. Using these techniques you will learn a set of skills to develop your own style of writing that will be useful for you in your career advancement.
This program is suitable for Managers, Executives, PAs, Administrators and any professionals who want to write better business correspondence
Level for Executives and above
A mixture using presentation, games, individual exercises and group work. Participants are encouraged to bring in some documents they have sent or received for discussion to analyze for improvement in format, style or language.
- Unpicking What You Already Know About How Communication Works
- Choosing What’s Best That Makes Your Communication Works
- The Psychology Of Writing
- The WAYS Principle
- Anticipating And Addressing Objections
- Adding Sincerity With Personal And Sincere Beginnings And Endings
- Bring Your Writing To Life – Making It Visually Appealing
Sample Letters And Templates Will Be Shared With Participants And Exercises Will Be Given For Participants To Practice.
- Beware Of Clichés And Be Careful With Jargons
- Use Short Words That Helps Understanding And Gets Results
- Use Short Sentences
- Use Short Paragraphs
- Use Connecting Words And Phrases
- Use Active Rather Than Passive Voice
- Use Simple Punctuations
- Use Vertical Lists
- Write With Charm
Exercises on Sentence Structure and Business Terms Will Be Given To Help Participants Improve Their Language Skills
- Common Problems With Electronic Writing
- How To Create Electronic Rapport In Your Writing
- What Is Business Email Etiquette?