Writing Persuasive Business Proposals
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to :
- Align your solutions directly with the client's business needs and objectives.
- Develop and deliver an individually tailored, customer-focused message every time.
- Develop a clear and persuasive writing style.
- Make your proposal work for a wide range of decision-makers.
- Establish rapport with your readers.
- Establish your credibility through presenting convincing, concrete evidence.
- Structure your proposal to present a winning value proposition that presents your company as the ideal solution to the customer's needs.
- Produce a proposal that is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to act upon.
IntroductionYou may know that your company offers top quality products and services, great value and a superior client experience. And you want them to know that you are the best option for them. But, if your business proposals don't reflect these strengths, you could be losing out on a lot of potential customers.
Business proposals do more than a description of “what your company, product and services do". Winning proposals convince your potential clients you are the best strategic choice for their business: Why do they need you? Writing a winning proposal is selling to your potential client not only the investment, but also the trust and loyalty to give them a reason to choose you.
In this 2-day course you can quickly gain the skills to create more effective proposals that are customer-focused and persuasive to convince your potential clients.
AudienceThis program is suitable for Executives and Managers who have to prepare proposals on a regular basis will find this course useful to improve their skills in writing winning proposals and Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting their proposals accepted.
Level for Executives and above
MethodologyThis program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
THE CHALLENGES YOU FACE IN WRITING A GREAT PROPOSAL
- How To Organize Ideas And Information
- Proposal Cloning
- “Data Dump”
Customer Has Requested For A Business Proposal
- The End Of The Middle Game And The Beginning Of The Endgame
- The Make Or Break Move
- The Value Of Your Proposal To Your Customer
- The Value Of Your Proposal To You
THE POWER OF PROPOSALS
- What Is An Effective Proposal?
- Be Compliant: Give Customers What They Request
- Be Responsive: Address Customers’ Needs, Key Issues, Values and Goals.
- Six Key Elements Of High-Quality Proposals
- Customer Focus
- Creative Page Design
- Compelling Story
- Executive Summary
- Ease Of Evaluation
- Writing The Proposal:
- Combine Your Business Savvy, Your Psychological Insights, Your Communication Skills And Your Creativity, All Into One Package.
PLANNING FOR THE PROPOSAL
- Know The Purpose, Audience, Organization
And Reader Intent
- Identify The Different Audience Types And Their Needs
- Writing For The Expert And Non-Expert Audience
- Four Compelling Questions Every Proposal
- Why Us?
- Why Not Them?
- So What?
- How So?
GETTING YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS: STRATEGIES THAT WORK IN WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Develop A Competitive Advantage: Reader-Friendly Proposals That Sell
- The Structure Of Persuasion
- Compete By Communicating
- Know Your Audience
- Overcome Differences
- Establish Your Credibility
THE PROPOSAL WRITING PROCESS
- Manage The Process
- Structure Of The Letter Proposal
- Structure Of The Formal Proposal
- Development Process
- Determine The Content
- Organize The Content
- Develop The Themes
- Develop The Visuals
- Develop The Proofs
- Mock-Up The Section
- Draft The Section
- Team Review
WRITING TO WIN
- Avoid Common Pitfalls
- Review Your Writing For Critical Elements In Grammar And Punctuation …..And Why They Are Critical
- Word Choice
- Sentence Structure: Saying What You Mean