Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Your Dream, Our Mission
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role DESIRE will play in assisting them in accepting CHANGE, realizing their DREAMS, becoming the MASTER of SELF, building and managing RELATIONSHIP
- Develop a cohesive team spirit. It allows for more compromise of values and prejudices between team members, and thereby create more opportunities for consensus
- Enhance relationship between team members and improves the team’s desires
- Enable their team to become more efficient and powerful because of the synergy in the usage of its resources and talent
- Every team member will become accountable for their actions and behaviors towards one another and the team’s goals
- Understand their roles and responsibilities towards achieving the organization goal
- Describe employees’ goals and how to bring them into close harmony, and maximize productivity
- Discover ways to communicate more effectively and vividly
- Enable their team members to become energized by visions of goals, which they desire
The earliest research on internal group relations, researches have been trying to get to the bottom of why teams do or do not work well together. Different approaches to improve teamwork performance, such as assuming that a harmonious group would be more efficient, while conflicted groups would be inefficient. But it was proven wrong. Raucous groups and quiet groups alike sometimes excel and sometimes fail. In other words, teams do not fail because they disagree, or because they do not have common goals, or because their members’ approaches to solving problem differ, or because they do not include certain personality types and attitude.
They do not work because his or her self-concept is threatened. What a wonderful irony. If we want to improve team performance, we must work on individual attitude. Therefore, Your Dream, Our Mission program will certainly facilitate this process and also compliment other training programs that have been identified and commissioned. How? By enhancing the areas of self-awareness, necessary knowledge, skills and behaviors in understanding the vision and mission of the organization.
This program is designed especially for Managers, Executives, Team Leaders and all those who wish to motivate themselves to be a better person and to improve their skills in dealing with problem and situations in workplace.
Level: Team Leaders and above.
This program is essentially participative. There will be lectures, activities, small group interactions, and role play and individual exercises
- The Main Objective Is To Gain Better
Understanding Of The Master Of Self:
- Planning Activities, Hours, Scheduling
- Providing Leadership And Direction (Mission & Vision)
- Self-Managing To Make Sure Work Gets Done
- Managing Relationship Between Employee And Employer
- Create Healthy Working Environment
- What Are The Difference Between Dreams And Goals?
- How Important Dreams Are In Our Life?
- What Is My Overall Dream?
- Why Do We Need To Be A Master Of Self?
- Identifying Our Own Strength And Weaknesses.
- A Good Attitude Leads To Success How Do We Understand And Adjust Our Attitudes?
- The Need To Accept And Manage Change In Building A Person.
- Do Choices Exist In Life?
- Identify The Area Of Control Area Beyond Control In Managing Oneself Effectively.
- How Important Is Desire In Our Life?
- Power Of Commitment And Purpose In Life.
- Develop A Commitment To Change.
- Strength Enforcement Activity
- Definition Of A "Team"
- Discover Current State Of Teamwork
- Identifying "Team" Projects Or “Common Goal”
- Quality And Behavior That Erode Everyone’s Dream
- Capitalize On Your Strengths, Improve Your Decision-Making, And Take A More Powerful Role In The Decisions Affecting You And The Organization
- Identifying The "Problem"
- Generating New And Innovative Ideas
- Group Creativity, Problem Solving And Decision-Making
- Help The Other Side Feel-Satisfied
- Giving Them A Minor Concession
- Having Patience
- Mutual Benefits And Trusts Gain
- Verbal And Nonverbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication And Emotional Inferences
- Asking Good Questions
- Effective Listening Skills
- Organizational Culture And Communication
- Building A Good Relationship Between
Employee And Employer Is Always Easier To Be Said Than Done. Employees Always Felt Short Change While
Employers Always Felt That Employees Have Not Done Enough. This Is Why It Is Imperative That Supervisors
And Managers Will Be The Catalysts To The Relation Enhancement.
- Why Does The Relationship Sour?
- Building A Positive Environment
- How To Meet Employee And Employer’s Expectation?
- Knowing When And How To Handle Employees’ Grudges
- What Is The Benefit To Individual If Employee And Employer’s Relationship Is Good?